WHAT IS RISOFOS ?
Risofos belongs to a class of medications called bisphosphonates. It works by slowing bone loss to help maintain strong bones and reduce the risk of broken bones (fractures).
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Risedronate is used by adults to treat a disease that weakens bones (Paget's disease). This medication helps to reduce bone pain and may prevent long-term complications from this disease.
RISEDRONATE 150 MG COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- mild stomach pain or upset stomach;
- flu symptoms, muscle pain;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- mild joint or back pain; or
Stop using Actonel and call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, new or worsening heartburn;
- difficulty or pain when swallowing;
- pain or burning under the ribs or in the back;
- severe or ongoing indigestion;
- severe joint, bone, or muscle pain;
- new or unusual pain in your thigh or hip;
- jaw pain, numbness, or swelling; or
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for RISOFOS RISEDRONATE TABLETS :
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Risofos tablets before you receive any medical or dental care.
Risedronate Tablet Exporter & Supplier from India
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Risedronate Tablet to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Risedronate Tablet online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org