Tadalis-SX Tadalafil 20 mg Tablets
TADALIS-SX TABLETS - PRODUCT INFORMATION :
Tadalis-SX Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly.
USES OF TADALIS-SX 20 MG TABLETS :
Ajanta Pharma Tadalafil 20 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADALIS-SX TABLETS :
- sinus pain, sore throat; or
- muscle pain.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING AJANTA PHARMA TADALIS-SX 20 MG TABLETS :
- Before taking Tadalafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina