Placentrex Placenta Extract Injection
What Is Placentrex Placenta Extract Injection?
Placentrex Injection contains Placentae Extracts as an active ingredient. Placentrex Injection works by stimulating the cellular renewal and repair.
What Is the Use of Placentrex Injection?
Placentrex Injection is used for Inflammation of placenta, Chronic non-healing wounds and other conditions.
What Are the Possible Side Effects of Placentrex Injection?
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for this information.
What Is the Important Safety Information of Placentrex Injection?
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Seek the doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on PLACENTREX Injection
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling at the affected area.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before using Placentrex Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to PLACENTREX Injection.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver, skin or heart diseases.