Penegra Sildenafil 100 mg Tablets
PENEGRA 100MG TABLETS
Penegra 100mg is a tablet composition of Sildenafil Citarte which relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
USE OF PENEGRA 100MG TABLET
Sildenafil under the name Penegra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling); headache, dizziness; abnormal vision; stuffy nose; muscle pain, back pain; or upset stomach.
Stop taking Sildenafil and get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- vision changes or sudden vision loss; or
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- You should not use Sildenafil if you are allergic to it.
- To make sure sildenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor about your other medical conditions.
- This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- It is not known whether sildenafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.