Panbio Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit Description:
It is a single-use in vitro (outside the body) visual read rapid immunoassay for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) using a human nasal swab sample.
This kit is used to determine if an individual has an active Covid-19 infection.
Kit Storage and Stability:
- You can store test kits at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of the reach of children
- Do not freeze any test kit components
- Do not use expired test equipment and reagents
- Read labels carefully before use
- The test is authorized for over-the-counter home use using nasal swab samples collected from individuals aged 18 and over with adults
- Read the instructions before taking the test.
- All testing should be performed by individuals with their consent and entirely at their own risk, cost and consequences
How accurate is the test?
The Panbio COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test has been shown in clinical evaluations by healthcare professionals to correctly identify 98.1% of positive and 99.8% of negative samples.
What does it mean if I have a positive result?
A positive test result means the viral protein that causes COVID-19 was found in your nasal swab sample. You may need to self-isolate at home to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please follow local social distancing guidelines to limit the spread of the virus and contact your doctor or local health department immediately.
I’m not feeling well, but my test is negative. What should I do?
If symptoms persist and the rapid antigen test result is negative, RT-PCR testing of the individual should be performed immediately according to ICMR consultation, as coronavirus may not be detected in the early stages of infection. It is also recommended that you continue to follow your local self-isolation guidelines and consult your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.