CoviFind Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit Description:
It is an in vitro diagnostic immunochromatographic rapid test kit designed for the qualitative detection of Sars-Cov 2 specific antigens in nasal swab specimens from symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals.
This kit enables detection of Sars-Cov-2 specific antigens in the comfort of home. The test kit provides results quickly, within 15 minutes.
- ICMR APPROVED: This self-test kit is approved by ICMR to help you perform the COVID-19 antigen test/as a self-test from the comfort of your home. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research institutions in the world
- SUITABLE FOR ALL: The test is for everyone 2 years and older. Suitable for families, enterprises and institutions and the tourism industry
- 4 EASY STEPS: Remove the sample from your nose, immerse the sample in a pre-filled buffer tube, add a few drops to the test kit and find out within 15 minutes. The kit includes a less invasive and user-friendly nasal swab (2-4 cm)
- RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: This kit provides faster results. Strong positive results will begin to appear within 5-10 minutes. A negative result can be determined after 15 minutes. Due to the timeliness of results, CoviFind COVID-19 self-tests can provide added value, such as during patient triage at home or in healthcare facilities on admission
- ACCURACY AND PRECISION: AI-driven results delivered through the CoviFind app. Timely and accurate COVID-19 self-testing is an essential part of COVID-19 surveillance, contact tracing, infection prevention and control, and clinical management
Kit Storage and Stability:
- You can store test kits at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of the reach of children
- Do not freeze any test kit components
- Do not use expired test equipment and reagents
- Read labels carefully before use
- The test is authorized for over-the-counter home use using nasal swab samples collected from individuals aged 18 and over with adults
- Read the instructions before taking the test.
- All testing should be performed by individuals with their consent and entirely at their own risk, cost and consequences