AbChek Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit Description:
It is a quick and convenient test for the qualitative detection of the COVID 19 antigen (viral nucleoprotein) from nasal swabs from patients with symptoms and signs of respiratory infection.
The Rapid Antigen Self-Test Kit allows users to self-test for Covid 19 at home without feeling any discomfort.
Directions For Use:
- Insert swab into nasal cavity and rotate 5 times
- Repeat for the other nostril
- Dip swab into the extraction buffer vial, rotate 10 times and break the tip
- Close the vial and add 2 drops to the sample well on the cassette
- Read results in 15 minutes
- Read the instructions before taking the test.
- The test is authorized for over-the-counter home use using nasal swab samples collected from individuals aged 18 and over with adults
- All testing should be performed by individuals with their consent and entirely at their own risk, cost and consequences