CoviSelf Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit Description:
It is an in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antigens directly from nasal swab samples from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological suspicion of COVID-19. Users will receive test results from the safety of their homes within 20 minutes.
Rapid antigen self-test kits allow users to perform self-tests at home without any discomfort.
Kit Storage and Stability:
- You can store test kits at room temperature out of direct sunlight and out of the reach of children
- Do not freeze any test kit components
- Do not use expired test equipment and reagents
- Read labels carefully before use
- The test is authorized for over-the-counter home use using nasal swab samples collected from individuals aged 18 and over with adults
- Read the instructions before taking the test.
- All testing should be performed by individuals with their consent and entirely at their own risk, cost and consequences
Is the test authorized for home use?
The test is authorized for over-the-counter home use on nasal swab samples collected from individuals 18 years of age and older or adult nasal swab samples collected from individuals 2 years of age or older.
How do you know the results are positive?
If both the control line C and the test line T appear in the kit, the presence of the novel coronavirus antigen is confirmed and the result is positive. It will take up to 10-15 minutes for the results to appear.
What does a positive result indicate?
A positive result indicates the presence of viral antigens. Individuals who test positive for the CoviSelf COVID-19 antigen should self-isolate and seek follow-up care with their doctor or healthcare provider for further action.
Other Covid-19 Self test kits