WHAT IS CIPLA 120mg CAPSULES ?
Orlistat 120mg is a gastrointestinal lipase inhibitor for obesity management that acts by inhibiting the absorption of dietary fats.
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Orlistat blocks some of the fat that you eat, keeping it from being absorbed by your body.
It is used to aid in weight loss, or to help reduce the risk of regaining weight already lost. This medicine must be used together with a reduced-calorie diet. This medication is for use only in adults.
CIPLA ORLISTAT CAPSULES COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- oily or fatty stools;
- oily spotting in your undergarments;
- orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
- gas and oily discharge;
- loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements;
- an increased number of bowel movements; or
- stomach pain, nausea, rectal pain.
Stop using Orlistat and call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe pain in your lower back;
- blood in your urine, painful or difficult urination;
- kidney problems--little or no urinating; swelling in your feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath; or
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.