Nitnib 50mg Capsule Description:
Nitnib 50mg Capsule is a prescription medicine that contains the active ingredient Sunitinib, which is used to treat various types of cancers, including gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST), advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (PNET).
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (PNET)
The dosage of Nitnib 50mg Capsule is determined by the doctor based on the patient’s medical history and current health condition. The recommended dose is usually one capsule once a day, taken orally, with or without food.
- Store Nitnib 50mg Capsule at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Common side effects of Nitnib 50mg Capsule include:
- Mouth sores
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings:
- Do not take Nitnib 50mg Capsule if you are allergic to Sunitinib or any of the other ingredients in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease, liver disease, or kidney disease before taking Nitnib 50mg Capsule.
- Nitnib 50mg Capsule may cause severe bleeding, so patients with bleeding disorders or those taking blood-thinning medications should be closely monitored.
- Nitnib 50mg Capsule may cause severe skin reactions, so patients should avoid exposure to sunlight and use sunscreen or protective clothing while taking the medicine.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take Nitnib 50mg Capsule.
- Nitnib 50mg Capsule may interact with other medicines and affect their effectiveness. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal supplements and over-the-counter medications.
What should I do if I miss a dose of Nitnib 50mg Capsule?
If you miss a dose of Nitnib 50mg Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the regular time.
Can Nitnib 50mg Capsule be taken with or without food?
Nitnib 50mg Capsule can be taken with or without food.
How long should I take Nitnib 50mg Capsule?
The duration of treatment with Nitnib 50mg Capsule depends on the type of cancer being treated and the patient’s response to the medicine. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Nitnib 50mg Capsule is a prescription medicine and should be taken only under medical supervision.
- Do not change the dose or stop taking Nitnib 50mg Capsule without consulting your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms or side effects while taking Nitnib 50mg Capsule.
Nitnib 50mg Capsule. Drugs.com. https://www.drugs.com/.