Momate Mometasone 15 ml Lotion
Mometasone is a corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammatory reactions and modifying immune reactions in the body.
Mometasone is used for treating itching, redness, and swelling of many skin conditions.
Mild burning, dryness, or stinging at the application site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions; acne-like rash; burning, cracking, irritation, or peeling not present before you began using mometasone; excessive hair growth; inflamed hair follicles; inflammation around the mouth; thinning, softening, or discoloration of the skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF MOMATE LOTION
- Before using mometasone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history,
- Corticosteroids can make skin infections worse and more difficult to treat. Tell your doctor if you have a skin infection so it can be treated.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.