Maximune 500 mg Saquinavir Tablets
WHAT IS MAXIMUNE 500 MG TABLETS ?
Maximune is a medicine composition of Saquinavir Mesylate and belongs to a class of drugs known as protease inhibitors. It helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better.
WHAT IS THE USE OF MAXIMUNE 500 MG SAQUINAVIR TABLETS ?
Saquinavir, used in combination with other HIV medications, is used to help control HIV infection.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF SAQUINAVIR 500 MG MAXIMUNE TABLETS ?
Belly pain; diarrhea; Upset stomach or throwing up; Feeling tired or weak.
Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms: Signs of an allergic reaction; Signs of liver problems; Signs of high blood sugar; Signs of low mood; Dizziness; Chest pain or pressure; Coughing up blood; Flu-like signs; Seizures; Very bad headache; Shortness of breath; Swelling in the arms or legs; Any unexplained bruising or bleeding; Very bad belly pain; Change in body fat
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF MAXIMUNE 500 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking saquinavir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Saquinavir may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk.