Infimab 100mg Infimab Injection
WHAT IS INFLIXIMAB INJECTION?
Infliximab is part of a class of drugs called biologics. Infliximab 100mg inhibits a chemical called tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha. This chemical is responsible for triggering inflammation at various sites in the body. It is administered by very slow intravenous injection, in hospital.
INFIMAB INFLIXIMAB INJECTION USES :
Infimab acts as an immunosuppressant drug, and is commonly used to treat autoimmune diseases like :
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
In these conditions, the body's defense system (immune system) attacks healthy tissues. Infliximab works by blocking the actions of a certain natural substance (tumor necrosis factor alpha) in the body. This helps to decrease swelling (inflammation) and weaken your immune system, thereby slowing or stopping the damage from the disease.
INFLIXIMAB 100mg INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS :
Like any medication, Infimab may cause adverse effects, such as:
- Delayed Allergic Reaction - fever, sore throat, trouble swallowing, headache, joint or muscle pain, skin rash.
- Signs of Tuberculosis - cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling constantly tired.
- Liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, joint pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice ;
- Lupus-like Syndrome - joint pain or swelling, chest discomfort, feeling short of breath ;
- Nerve Problems - numbness, problems with vision, weak feeling in your arms or legs;
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exportes to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at [email protected]