Erythromycin Tablets 500 mg
WHAT IS ERYCIN 500 mg TABLET ?
Erycin belongs to group of drugs known as macrolide antibiotics, which work by stopping bacteria from making proteins that they need to survive and function properly.
MEDICINE USES :
Erythromycin is used to treat or prevent many different types of infections caused by bacteria.
CIPLA ERYTHROMYCIN COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- mild diarrhea; or
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- hearing problems (rare);
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for ERYCIN ERYTHROMYCIN TABLETS :
- Before taking Erythromycin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other macrolide antibiotics (such as azithromycin, clarithromycin); or if you have any other allergies.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Erythromycin Tablets 500 mg to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Erythromycin Tablets 500 mg online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at [email protected]