Ciplactin Cyproheptadine 4 mg Tablets
WHAT IS CIPLACTIN 4 MG TABLETS ?
Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine. It works by blocking the action of histamine to reduce allergy symptoms.
WHAT IS THE USE OF CIPLACTIN 4 MG TABLETS ?
Cyproheptadine is used for treating symptoms of allergic reactions (eg, caused by seasonal allergies, food, blood or plasma). It is also used to treat mild, uncomplicated hives.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CIPLACTIN 4 MG TABLETS ?
Blurred vision; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth, throat, or nose; excitability; nausea; nervousness; restlessness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; dark urine; decreased coordination; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF CIPLACTIN 4 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking cyproheptadine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history,
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.