WHAT IS CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
Caberlin is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
WHAT IS THE USE OF CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
Cabergoline is used for treating disorders associated with high levels of the hormone prolactin, either due to tumors in the pituitary gland or to unknown causes.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
Constipation; dizziness; headache; indigestion; mild stomach pain; nausea; tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back pain; behavior changes (eg, aggression, increased gambling or sexual urges); burning, numbness, or tingling; chest pain; confusion; decreased urination; fainting; hallucinations; irregular heartbeat; mood or mental changes (eg, depression).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking cabergoline, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.