WHAT IS LORATIN 10 MG TABLETS ?
Loratadine is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF LORATIN 10 MG TABLETS ?
Loratadine is used to treat sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, hives, skin rash, itching, and other cold or allergy symptoms. Loratadine is also used to treat skin hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF LORATIN 10 MG TABLETS ?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to loratadine: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using loratadine and call your doctor at once if you have:
fast or uneven heart rate; severe headache; or a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF LORATIN 10 MG TABLETS ?
- You should not take this medication if you are allergic to loratadine.
- Follow all directions on your medicine label and package. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed and as directed by your doctor.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.