Depiwhite Cream Description:
Depiwhite cream is a composition rich in hydroquinone, kojic acid, ascorbyl methylsilanol pectinate, aluminum silicate and lactic acid. Hydroquinone is a topical depigmenting agent that increases the elimination of melanin and prevents its production. Ascorbylmethylsilanol pectinate or vitamin C restores skin cells thanks to its antioxidant properties. Kojic acid is a natural chelating agent that helps in skin lightening. Lactic acid acts as a moisturizer to relieve dryness. Aluminum silicate also brightens skin tone / complexion.
Depiwhite cream is used to treat hyperpigmentation. Depiwhite Depigmenting Cream also removes brown spots and evens out complexion.
This medicine is intended for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Check the label for instructions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying unless hands are the affected area.
Instructions for Use:
- Wash your hands before and after applying Depiwhite Cream. Clean and dry the area of skin to be treated.
- Ask your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, cracked, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Do not wash the treated area after applying Depiwhite Cream immediately. Also, avoid using other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Applying an excessive amount can lead to pilling. Use a thinner layer or smaller amount of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, nose, or mouth.