WHAT IS ZOTIDE 750MCG INJECTION ?
Teriparatide is a man-made form of a hormone called parathyroid that exists naturally in the body. It works by increasing bone mass and bone strength, which helps decrease your chance of getting a fracture.
ZOTIDE TERIPARATIDE 750MCG USES:
Zotide is used to treat bone loss (osteoporosis) in men and women who have a high risk of bone fracture. Cipla Teriparatide has been used by injection into a vein as a test to help diagnose problems of the parathyroid gland. This test determines whether you have hypoparathyroidism or a type of pseudohypoparathyroidism.
CIPLA ZOTIDE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using teriparatide and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- feeling light-headed or fainting every time you inject this medicine;
- fast or pounding heartbeats every time you inject this medicine; or
- nausea, vomiting, constipation, and muscle weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild dizziness;
- pain, redness, bruising, itching, or swelling where the medicine was injected;
- leg cramps;
- joint pain;
- cough, sore throat, runny nose;
- headache or neck pain; or
- nausea, constipation, diarrhea.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.