Momate-S Mometasone & Salycylic Ointment
MOMATE 10 G CREAM
Mometasone is a corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammatory reactions and modifying immune reactions in the body.
USES OF MOMATE 10 G CREAM
Mometasone is used for treating itching, redness, and swelling of many skin conditions.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF MOMATE 10 G CREAM
Mild burning, dryness, or stinging at the application site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions; acne-like rash; burning, cracking, irritation, or peeling not present before you began using mometasone cream; excessive hair growth; inflamed hair follicles; inflammation around the mouth; thinning, softening, or discoloration of the skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF MOMATE 10 G CREAM
- Before using mometasone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history,
- Corticosteroids can make skin infections worse and more difficult to treat. Tell your doctor if you have a skin infection so it can be treated.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Momate-S Mometasone & Salycylic Ointment to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Momate-S Mometasone & Salycylic Ointment online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org