Multiload Cu 375 Iud
WHAT IS MULTILOAD CU 375 IUD ?
Multiload is an IUD, an intra uterine device which is a small plastic rod, called stem, with two small flexible side-arms.
WHAT IS THE USE OF MULTILOAD CU 375 IUD ?
Multiload is used for contraception.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MULTILOAD CU 375 IUD ?
- Soon after Multiload has been fitted, you may have lower abdominal pain or cramps, but these usually get better quickly. If you have serious or persistent abdominal complaints or heavy bleeding you must tell your doctor.
- Your heart rate and/or blood pressure may change during, or after insertion or removal of an IUD.
- In the beginning some bleeding may occur between menstrual periods. This is nothing to worry about, but mention it to your doctor during your next visit.
- Occasionally complaints are reported, such as; pain in the back or legs, pain during intercourse, or itching eruptions of the skin as a result of an allergic reaction. If you notice such signs, contact your doctor immediately.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF MULTILOAD CU 375 IUD ?
- You should be informed by your doctor on all aspects of Multiload including those concerning your health and future fertility.
- Your doctor should arrange regular check-ups for you.
- Contact your doctor about any changes in your state of health, which you think may be due to the use of Multiload
- Tell any doctor you consult that you are using an IUD