Thioguanine USP 6-TG 40mg Tablets
WHAT IS 6-TG THIOGUANINE ?
Thioguanine is an anti-cancer ("antineoplastic" or "cytotoxic") chemotherapy drug that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is classified as an "antimetabolite."
MEDICINE USES :
Thioguanine is used for: Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) and Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). It is an antimetabolite. Antimetabolites are very similar to normal substances within the cell. When the cells incorporate these substances into the cellular metabolism, they are unable to divide. Antimetabolites are cell-cycle specific. They attack cells at very specific phases in the cycle. Antimetabolites are classified according to the substances with which they interfere.
THIOGUANINE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- a weak immune system (infections, bleeding, bruising); nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; or
- blisters or ulcers in your mouth.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; low red blood cells (anemia)--pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or
- signs of infection--fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exportes to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at [email protected]