WHAT IS SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
Scapho is an immunosuppressant that reduces the effects of a chemical substance in the body that can cause inflammation.
WHAT IS THE USE OF SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
Secukinumab is used to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin) in adults.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
diarrhea; or cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
redness, warmth, or swelling under your skin; cold sores, sores on your genital or anal area; painful skin sores; cough, shortness of breath, cough with red or pink mucus; increased urination, pain or burning when you urinate; sores or white patches in your mouth or throat (yeast infection or “thrush”); diarrhea, stomach pain; or fever, chills, sweating, muscle pain, weight loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
- Before using secukinumab, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.