WHAT IS PNEUMOVAX 23 VACCINE ?
Pneumovax 23 vaccine works by exposing you to a small dose of the bacteria or a protein from the bacteria, which causes your body to develop immunity to the disease. It will not treat an active infection that has already developed in the body.
MEDICINE USES :
Pneumococcal disease is a serious infection caused by a bacteria. Pneumococcal bacteria can infect the sinuses and inner ear. It can also infect the lungs, blood, and brain and these conditions can be fatal. Pneumococcal polysaccharides vaccine (PPSV) is used to prevent infection caused by pneumococcal bacteria. PPSV contains 23 of the most common types of pneumococcal bacteria.
PNEUMOVAX 23 VACCINE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- low fever (102 degrees or less), chills, tired feeling;
- swelling, pain, tenderness, or redness anywhere on your body;
- headache, nausea, vomiting;
- joint or muscle pain;
- swelling or stiffness in the arm or leg the vaccine was injected into;
- mild skin rash; or
- mild soreness, warmth, redness, swelling, or a hard lump where the shot was given
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- high fever (103 degrees or higher);
- swollen glands with skin rash or itching, joint pain, and general ill feeling;
Pneumovax 23 Exporter & Supplier from India
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Pneumovax 23 to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Pneumovax 23 online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org