P-Carzine Procarbazine 50mg Capsules
WHAT IS P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
Hodpro is an antineoplastic. It works by inhibiting protein, RNA, and DNA synthesis, which helps to stop the growth of cancer cells.
WHAT IS THE USE OF P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
Hodpro is used for treating stage III and IV Hodgkin disease along with other medicines.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
If any of the following side effects occur while taking procarbazine, check with your doctor or nurse as soon as possible:
- convulsions (seizures)
- hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
- missing menstrual periods
- shortness of breath
- thickening of bronchial secretions
- tiredness or weakness (continuing)
- sores in mouth and on lips
- tingling or numbness of fingers or toes
- unsteadiness or awkwardness
- yellow eyes or skin
- skin rash, hives, or itching
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.