Russia has the largest HIV epidemic in Europe with more than 98,000 new HIV infections reported in 2015 and a rate that is growing by between 10-15% each year. Russia's AIDS epidemic is at a dangerous tipping point as the number of people registered HIV-positive passed the 1 million mark. It is further estimate that the number of HIV infections will reach 2 million by 2019. Almost 20 percent of the country's drug users and nearly 10 percent of the country's gay people were HIV-positive.
Key Affected Populations
- People who inject drugs (PWID) and HIV in Russia.
- The sexual partners of key affected populations and HIV in Russia.
- Men who have sex with men (MSM) and HIV in Russia.
HIV Prevention Programmes In Russia
- Needle and syringe programmes (NSPs)
- Opioid substitution therapy (OST)
- Prevention programmes for men who have sex with men.
- HIV testing and counselling (HTC) in Russia.
India - A Consistent HIV-AIDS Medication Provider To Russia
India is world’s largest generic medicine exporter and on the other hand the country has made a strong pitch in Russia to expand and push its pharmaceutical products. The export of generic pharmaceuticals is one of India’s strengths. Oddway International is among the prominent HIV & AIDS drugs wholesaler, supplier, distributors & exporter in Russia at reasonable price with express delivery in Russia. Click here to visit HIV-AIDS medicine section.