Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin P
WHAT IS HEPATITIS B IMMUNOGLOBULIN P ?
Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin P is an immunizing agent. It works by temporarily increasing the antibody concentration, which helps protect against Hepatitis B infection.
MEDICINE USES :
Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin P is used for preventing Hepatitis B infection after exposure to the virus.
IMMUNOGLOBULIN P COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Headache; loss of appetite; nausea; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; slight fever.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for HEPATITIS B IMMUNOGLOBULIN P :
- Hepatitis b immune globulin is made from human plasma and carries a slight risk of containing viruses that may cause disease. Ask your doctor any questions that you may have about the risks and benefits of using hepatitis b immune globulin.
- To prevent hepatitis B infection, more than 1 dose of hepatitis b immune globulin may be required. Be sure you receive all of the recommended injections.
- Check with your doctor before having vaccinations for mumps, rubella, or hepatitis for 3 months after you have received hepatitis b immune globulin.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever been vaccinated for hepatitis.
- Hepatitis b immune globulin is not recommended for use in CHILDREN.
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin P to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin P online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org