Emend Fosaprepitant 150 mg Injection
WHAT IS EMEND 150 MG INJECTION ?
Emend Injection is an antiemetic. It works by blocking certain substances in the brain, which helps to prevent nausea and vomiting.
WHAT IS THE USE OF EMEND 150 MG INJECTION ?
Emend Injection is used for preventing nausea and vomiting caused by certain types of cancer medicines (chemotherapy). It is used in combination with other medicines.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF FOSAPREPITANT DIMEGLUMINE 150 MG INJECTION ?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregivers at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- slow heart rate;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding; or
- pain or burning when you urinate.
Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach pain;
- diarrhea or constipation;
- loss of appetite;
- increased thirst or hot, dry skin;
- weakness, dizziness, tired feeling;
- ringing in your ears;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- pain or a hard lump where the medicine was injected.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.