Cetcip 10mg Tablets
Cetirizine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body.
Uses of Cetcip 10mg Tablet
It is used to treat cold or allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, or runny nose. Cetirizine is also used to treat itching and swelling caused by hives.
Stop using cetirizine and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat; weakness, tremors (uncontrolled shaking), or sleep problems (insomnia); severe restless feeling, hyperactivity; confusion; problems with vision; or urinating less than usual or not at all.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Important Safety Information
- Before taking cetirizine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Liquid products may contain sugar. Caution is advised if you have diabetes. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.