Exemptia Adalimumab 40mg Injection
Exemptia (Adalimumab) Injection
Exemptia (Adalimumab) is a potent TNF-inhibitor and anti-inflammatory drug manufactured by Zydus Cadila. It binds to tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFα). TNFα normally binds to TNFα receptors, which leads to the inflammatory response of autoimmune diseases. By binding to TNFα, Exemptia reduces this inflammatory response. The TNF-inhibitor affects the body’s defense system, i.e. the immune system that protects the body from infection.
Exemptia 40 mg prefilled syringe is used to treat certain types of arthritis (inflammatory disorder that typically affects the small joints in hands and feet) including -
- Ulcerative colitis : Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut.
- Crohn’s Disease : Serious inflammation of gastrointestinal tract.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) : It is a long-lasting autoimmune disease that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers.
- Psoriatic arthritis : It happens because your immune system is overactive. It affects mostly people who have psoriasis, a skin disease that's also related to the immune system.
- Ankylosing spondylitis : An inflammatory arthritis affecting the spine and large joints.
- Plaque psoriasis : Plaque psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune condition. It appears on the skin in patches of thick, red, scaly skin.
Exemptia Adalimumab 40mg Injection Exporter & Supplier from India
Oddway International is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Exemptia Adalimumab 40mg Injection to China, Russia, USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order Exemptia Adalimumab 40mg Injection online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "ASK Price" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9873336444 or email at email@example.com