WHAT IS TIGI 50 mg INJECTION ?
Tigi is an antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
MEDICINE USES :
Tigecycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections of the skin or the digestive system, as well as pneumonia.
NATCO TIGECYCLINE 50 mg COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- headache; or
- abnormal liver function tests
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- increased pressure inside the brain - severe headache, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- pancreas problems - severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.