Skin care is a variety of proceedings that support skin integrity and boost its resemblance and alleviate skin conditions. They consist of nutrition, prevention of excessive sun exposure and convenient use of emollients. Practices that strengthens the presence and includes the use of cosmetics, botulinum, exfoliation, fillers, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, peels, retinol therapy.
Common Skin Problems
- ACNE: Contrary to what most guys think, pimples don't stop popping up when your voice finishes changing.
- SUNBURN: This skin injury shows up immediately after our skin is exposed to UV radiation.
- DARK UNDER-EYE CIRCLES: The skin under your eyes isn't as forgiving as your abs, so late night gym-sessions during the week may show up as dark circles on your face.
- PSORIASIS: You might dismiss that itchy rash as just that, an itchy rash, but it could be something more. Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that causes scaling and inflammation.
Ways to Protect Your Skin
Limit Sun Exposure: Ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun cause many types of skin damage, including Skin cancer, Wrinkles, Freckles, Discolorations, Benign growths.
Stay Hydrated: “Drinking enough water/fluids is important for your general health,”. In addition to drinking enough fluids, keeping your skin moist is essential to skin protection. Take warm showers or baths and limit them to between five and 10 minutes.
Take Health Precautions: Don't share any personal items, such as lip balms or toothbrushes, with others. Don't share drinks with other people. Avoid touching your face with your fingers, and avoid facial contact with objects that have been used by other people, such as telephone receivers.
Use Gentle Skin Care Products: Washing your face twice daily with warm water and a mild cleanser. Gently massaging your face with your fingers, using a circular motion. Rinsing thoroughly after washing to remove all soap and debris.
Fast Facts For Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Flush out those toxins!: drink at least eight glasses (2 litres) of water every day. Not only does this ensure skin is healthy and hydrated but it also ensures that you are flushing out any toxins in your system.
- Wear sunscreen: Not only will it prevent the early onset of ageing, but eliminate any further sun damage.
- Don’t stress: Stress can make your skin sensitive, dull and can sometimes trigger breakouts.
- Wash your makeup brushes: When you use your brushes, bits of makeup, oil, dirt and bacteria get trapped in the bristles which can lead to clogged pores and breakouts.
If you are searching for skin care pharmaceutical Wholesale Exporter from India as well as generic drugs and medicines wholesaler, supplier, distributors worldwide then we are here to provide you with the best in class medication. Oddway international is one the prominent skin care medicine supplier from India.