Prostate cancer is the advancement of cancer in the prostate, a gland in the male reproductive system. Generally prostate cancers are gradually growing. The cancer cells may advance from the prostate to other parts of the body, notably the bones and lymph nodes. At the beginning it may show no symptoms but In later stages it may lead to complications while urinating, blood in the urine.
Fast Facts On Prostate Cancer
- The prostate gland is part of the male reproductive system.
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
- It is treatable if diagnosed early, before it spreads.
- If symptoms appear, they include problems with urination.
- Regular screening Is the best way to detect it in good time.
What isn’t a Risk Factor?
Your sexual activity doesn’t appear to have any impact on your chances of developing prostate cancer. Having a vasectomy doesn’t appear to increase your risk. There’s no known link between alcohol consumption and prostate cancer.
Five foods that can help prevent prostate cancer:
- Brazil nuts
What Are Major Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer may cause no signs or symptoms in its early stages:
- Trouble urinating
- Decreased force in the stream of urine
- Blood in semen
- Discomfort in the pelvic area
- Bone pain
- Erectile dysfunction
- Age: Your risk of prostate cancer can increase with your aging.
- Obesity: Obese men diagnosed with prostate cancer may be more likely to have advanced disease that's more difficult to treat.
Oddway International is one of the prominent Prostate Cancer generic drugs wholesaler, supplier, distributors, exporter in India. We at our international firm provide you with a wide range of specialty generic medicines to treat various chronic diseases. We guarantee quality and distribution anywhere in the world in accordance with the requirements of the buyer’s. Click here to visit Prostate Cancer medication section.