WHAT IS PANCREATIC CANCER?
Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which pancreatic tissues turn cancerous. It is occupying back of the stomach and in front of the spine. The pancreas makes digestive juices and hormones that balances blood sugar. The majority of pancreatic cancer starts in the exocrine cells.
PANCREATIC CANCER STAGES
T : Describes the size of the main (primary) tumor and whether it has grown outside the pancreas and into nearby organs.
N: Depicts the advance to prior (regional) lymph nodes, which are bean-sized collections of immune system cells to which cancers often spread first.
M: Indicates whether the cancer has metastasized (spread) to other organs of the body.
RISK FACTORS THAT CAN DEVELOP PANCREATIC CANCER
- Smoke Cigarettes
- Don’t exercise regularly.
- Eat few fruits and vegetables.
- Eat diets high in fat content.
- Drink heavy amounts of alcohol.
- Have diabetes.
- Work with pesticides and chemicals.
- Have chronic inflammation of the pancreas.
- Have liver damage.
SYMPTOMS OF PANCREATIC CANCER INCLUDE
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes).
- Pain in the upper or middle abdomen and back.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Loss of appetite.
CAN DIET PREVENT PANCREATIC CANCER?
- Eat 5-6 small meals or snacks throughout the day.
- Eat foods that contain healthy fat.
- Eat as healthy as possible as allowed by the digestive system.
- Eat whole grain foods when possible.
- Avoid excess sugar and sweets.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
If you are suffering from pancreatic cancer and searching for medications to prevent it, We are here to provide and guide you with finest quality of life saving drugs. Oddway International is one of the prominent pancreatic cancer drugs, generic medicine wholesaler, supplier, distributors & exporters industry from India and we look forward to meet your required needs and want effectively.
'We cannot direct the winds but we can adjust the sails'