WHAT IS COLON AND RECTAL CANCER ?
Colorectal cancer is a cancer that outset in the colon or the rectum. These cancers can also be termed as colon cancer or rectal cancer, depending on where it begins. Colon cancer and rectal cancer are usually grouped together because they have many aspects prevailing in common.
HOW DOES COLON AND RECTAL CANCER STARTS ?
Most colon and rectal cancers starts as a rise termed a polyp on the inner lining of the colon or rectum Some kind of polyps can modify into cancer over the period of certain years, but not all of them become cancer. The chance of changing into a cancer depends on the type of polyp. The 2 main types of polyps are:
Adenomatous polyps : These polyps frequently change into cancer. Because of this, adenomas are known as a pre-cancerous situation.
Hyperplastic polyps and inflammatory polyps: These polyps are mostly common, but in general they are not pre-cancerous.
TYPES OF CANCER IN COLON AND RECTUM
- Lymphomas are cancers of immune system cells that usually begins in lymph nodes, but they can also begin in the colon, rectum, or other organs.
- Adenocarcinomas make up more most of the colorectal cancers. These cancers begins in cells that creates mucus to lubricate inside of the colon and rectum.
- Carcinoid tumors begins in particular hormone-making cells in the intestine. They are discussed in Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors.
LIFESTLYE - RELATED FACTORS YOU CAN CHANGE
- SMOKING: People who have smoked for a long time are more likely than non-smokers to develop and die from colorectal cancer. Smoking is a well-known cause of lung cancer, but it is also linked to other cancers, like colorectal cancer.
- HEAVY ALCHOHOL USE: Colon and rectal cancer is also related with heavy alcohol use. Limiting alcohol use to no more than 2 drinks a day for men and 1 drink a day for women could have several health benefits, including a reduced risk of colon and rectal cancer.
- BEING OVERWEIGHT: If you are overweight, your risk of developing and dying from colon and rectal cancer is much higher. Being overweight raises the threat of colon cancer in both men and women, but the relation seems to be.
SYMPTOMS OF COLON AND RECTAL CANCER
- An ongoing change in bowel habits (diarrhea, constipation, or feeling that the bowel does not empty completely).
- Stools that are narrower than usual.
- Blood (either bright red or very dark) in the stool (poop).
- Rectal bleeding.
- Frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness or abdominal cramps.
- Weight loss for no known reason.
- Feeling very tired (weakness and fatigue).
If you are suffering from colon and rectal cancer and searching for medicines to prevent it, We are here to provide you with first in class life saving drugs at reasonable prices. Oddway International is one of the leading colon and rectal cancer drugs, generic Medicine wholesaler, supplier, distributors and exporters industry in India. We try our level best to fulfill the requirements of our customers.