A brain tumor is a swelling in the brain which is induced when brain cells split and grow in an uncontrolled way. What motivates brain cells to outset growing and splitting individually from healthy cells, forming a 'high grade' (cancerous) or 'low grade' (benign) tumor is not yet understood.
How are brain tumors indexed?
Brain tumours are graded from 1 – 4 depending on how they are likely to behave.
Grade 1 and 2 tumors (low grade)
Grade 3 and 4 tumors (high grade)
LOW GRADE TUMORS ARE
- Slow growing
- Relatively contained with well-defined edges.
- Unlikely to spread to other parts of the brain.
- Have less chance returning (if they can be completely removed).
- High grade.
HIGH GRADE TUMORS ARE
- Fast growing
- Can be referred to as 'malignant' or 'cancerous' growths.
- More likely to spread to other parts of the brain.
- May come back, even if intensively treated.
What are the symptoms of a Brain Tumor?
- Changes in vision
Brain tumor is one of the major disease humans are facing these days and if you are suffering from a brain tumour and searching for medications to prevent then we are here to help you. We at our international firm provide you with best in class medication. Oddway International one of the prominent brain tumor drugs, generic medicine wholesaler, supplier, distributors & exporters industry from India.