WHAT IS ANESTHESIA ?
Anesthesia is a medicine which is used to restraint pain while a surgery or operation. It can comfort you breathing, blood flow, heart rate and blood pressure.
Anesthesia is used for :
- Relaxing you.
- Blocking pain.
- Make you feel sleepy or forgetful.
- Make you unconscious for your surgery.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANESTHESIA ?
Local Anesthesia: Local anesthesia numbs only a small part of the body for inconsequential procedures. you may get a shot of medicine precisely into the surgical area to prevent pain.
Regional Anesthesia: Regional anesthesia prevents pain of a larger part of your body. You may get medicine that will help you relax and sleep.
Peripheral Nerve Blocks: This is a shot of anesthetic to prevents pain around a particular nerve or group of nerves. These are often used for procedures on the hands, arms, feet, legs or face.
Epidural and Spinal Anesthesia: This is used near the spinal cord and the nerves that connected to it. It prevents pain from an entire region of the body, such as the belly, hips or legs.
General anesthesia: General anesthesia affects your brain and the rest of your body. With general anesthesia, you're unconscious and you don't feel pain during the surgery.
WHAT DETERMINES THE TYPE OF ANESTHESIA USED ?
The type of anesthesia used depends on several things:
- Your past and current health: This comprises other surgeries you have had and the health complication you have, such as heart disease or diabetes.
- The type of surgery. you may need general anesthesia to ensure your comfort and safety during certain types of surgery.
- The results of tests, such as blood tests or an electrocardiogram (EKG, ECG).
If you are searching for anesthetic drugs, we are here to provide you with genuine anesthetic medicine. Oddway International is one of the leading Anesthetic drugs & generic medicine exporter, supplier, distributors & wholesaler from India. Click here to visit anesthetic drugs section.