HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system by destroying more CD4 cells and makes more copies of itself and AIDS is an extreme condition of HIV often known as the last stage of HIV. China always had a steady and constant history with HIV. The prevalence rate is comparably low due to significant progress made by the country. The country made substantial progress in tackling its HIV epidemic.
Causes of HIV In China
- Men who have sex with men (MSM).
- People who inject drugs (PWID).
- Sexual transmission is the main mode of HIV transmission in China.
- HIV and AIDS activism in China has not been as widely celebrated as it has been in other countries.
Barriers To HIV Prevention In China
- Prevention of infected blood donation and transfusion.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT).
- Providing sex education to youth.
According to recent surveys HIV prevalence among men who have sex with men, found that HIV testing was actually higher for men who have sex with men (58%) than the average populations (44%). One of the growing key affected populations in China is young people.
An active-testing approach has largely been adopted across the country, inviting high-risk groups such as people who inject drugs, pregnant woman and men who have sex with men to take an HIV test.
India - A Consistent HIV-AIDS Medication Provider To China
India is world’s largest generic medicine provider and on the other hand the country has made a strong pitch in China to expand and push its pharmaceutical products. The export of generic pharmaceuticals is one of India’s strengths. Oddway International is among the prominent Hiv - Aids drugs wholesaler, supplier, distributors and exporter in China at reasonable price with express delivery in China. Click here to visit Hiv - Aids Generic Medicine section.