WHAT IS HEPCVEL?
Hepcvel medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Common Hepcvel side effects may include:
- tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- slow heartbeats;
- weak or shallow breathing; or
- low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.
If you also take amiodarone: Seek medical help right away if you feel weak, tired, or light-headed, or if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, confusion, or memory problems.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for VELPANAT SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR TABLETS :
To make sure Velpanat is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- a history of hepatitis B;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver problems other than hepatitis;
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
- if you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone.
It is not known whether Hepcvel will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are